Visit Abruzzo for a day and take away memories for a lifetime!
There are many options to explore if you do not have too much time to stay in Abruzzo. You can enjoy a Private Day Tour of Abruzzo with Luciana and her team. You can be collected generally from Chieti or Pescara or if staying at an accommodation in Pescara you can be collected from there.
A full day of touring Abruzzo includes many activities and experiences to ensure you have an unforgettable Italian experience. You can custom make your itinerary if you have special villages to see or specific interests to indulge in.
Read on to find out more about Private Day Tours in Abruzzo.
About the Day Tours
Private Day Tours offered by Touring Abruzzo are on a private/custom basis and are made available exclusively for you for a date and time which you wish. You can custom make your itinerary if you have special villages to see or specific interests to indulge in or choose from a varied selection of day tours we have on offer.
Day tours of Italy usually commence at 9.00am and end at 5.00-6.00pm with a certain amount of flexibility. They commence in Abruzzo from a collection point of either your hotel or railway station in Chieti or Pescara.
Abruzzo is a perfect place to explore for a day. You may already be travelling independently and would like a day tour to better understand and appreciate this beautiful and undiscovered region. A Private Day Tour is just the thing – you can experience the Adriatic coastline with a seafood lunch; explore the countryside with a special winery visit or an olive oil producer or you may like to marvel at the majestic Apennines with its hidden villages…
- All private transfers within Abruzzo with private driver in an airconditioned vehicle.
- Privately guided and escorted by Luciana Masci or your other Abruzzo specialists.
- Private escorted visits to producers of wine, cheese, truffles or to villages in Abruzzo – which ever you decide.
- Private escorted visits to medieval castles, fortress, markets, churches – which ever you decide.
- Gourmet Lunch included – a slow food experience in a local Abruzzese restaurant in a tranquil hilltop village or town in Abruzzo with fresh, seasonal and local ingredients, including exquisite extra virgin olive oils.
- Wines, coffee and water included in your gourmet lunch.
- All entry fees included and activities included.
- Meals/drinks for driver/guide included as well.
You may be interested in:
* Visiting an artisan cheesemaker who makes pecorino sheep’s milk or cow’s milk cheese
* A private hands on cooking class with Abruzzese ladies or a professional chef
* Exploring medieval castles with fascinating histories and stories
* Visiting a wine producer and enjoy fabulous award-winning wines from Abruzzo
* Strolling through a colourful weekly market followed by visit to hilltop villages
* Immersing yourself in Medieval Art at its best with visits to fabulous Ceramic and Olive Oil museum
* Visiting ceramic artisans – experts in the ancient craft of maiolica ware
* Learning all about Abruzzo’s fine extravirgin olive oil with delicious tastings
* Hiking in the gorgeous National Parks of Abruzzo – 3 parks to choose from
* How about your own private truffle hunt in the woodlands of Abruzzo?
Cost on application
Private Day Tours are all inclusive with: Private transport and driver/ English speaking guide; Air conditioned vehicle; all parking, fuel and tolls; special gift from Abruzzo; morning coffee; all entry fees and activities; 3-4 course traditional Abruzzo lunch including wines and liqueurs.