See the best of Italy’s south magic and mysterious. ‘TREASURES OF THE SOUTH’ Tour (10 days)
The extraordinary beauty of 3 regions awaits you on this special tour. Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Abruzzo, Puglia and Basilicata as we travel from the Apennines in Abruzzo to Italy’s magnificent south as you visit ancient sites and wonderful hilltop villages…
Read on to find out more about our “Treasures of Southern Italy”.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Over the 10 days, experience the art of living the Dolce Vita as you immerse yourself in traditional Italian village life and embrace the warmth of the Italian people.
For those who want to experience the best of southern Italy without too much time in one region, then this is the tour for you. Travelling through Abruzzo, Puglia and Basilicata you will indulge in exquisite food and wines and dine in amazing restaurants with its traditional specialties.
Southern Italy is still off the main tourist radar and has so much to offer from the Adriatic coastline to the rugged mountains and ancient villages of the south. You will meet local artisans who are passionate to share with you their produce such as exquisite extravirgin olive oils, full bodied dry wines and award winning cheeses. Uncrowded and silent you can explore timeless treasures, hidden monasteries, fortresses and castles. The real Italy is right here.This is a fully escorted, small group tour (no more than 12 guests…ever) and will be led by Luciana and/ or guides.\
- All travel within Abruzzo, Puglia and Basilicata – meals and drinks with meals where indicated
- Exclusive small group travel – no more than 12 guests
- Fully escorted and personalised travel with LUCIANA and guides- Abruzzo specialist and English speaking guides
- Beautiful accommodation – stay in restored country farmhouses and boutique hotels with charm
- Travel Abruzzo, Puglia and Basilicata at a quiet and leisurely pace, with time to relax and unwind
- Experience true and authentic village life in Abruzzo – enjoy the rich traditions
- Share the passion with Luciana for all things Italian – that only a local can offer
May 17 – 26 (10 days)
October 2 – 11 (10 days)
$6950 per person, twin share twin share (AUD $1200.00 single supplement)